Benefits of Dental VeneersSeptember 30, 2022 5:46 pm
Unhappy with the look of your smile? It’s not uncommon for people to want to tweak certain aspects of their smile. With dental veneers, you can alter specific teeth or your entire smile line.
What Are Dental Veneers?
Veneers are thin shells of porcelain designed to cover the front side of teeth. They are custom-made to allow each patient to achieve their smile goals and correct their specific tooth imperfections and dislikes. Porcelain veneers can be a life-changing cosmetic treatment!
Benefits of Dental Veneers
Veneers are a popular cosmetic dental treatment because they offer a wide array of benefits for patients:
- Patients will enjoy this permanent cosmetic treatment for a lifetime
- Can correct a variety of aesthetic tooth imperfections, such as discolored teeth, gaps between teeth, misshapen teeth, non-uniform teeth, and short teeth
- Boost self-esteem and self-confidence
- Stain-resistant and extremely durable
- Don’t require additional maintenance besides brushing and flossing like normal teeth
- Look like natural teeth but better!
The Veneers Process
Once your dentist determines that veneers are right for you, they can start preparing your teeth for veneers. Veneers require enamel removal from the tooth’s surface to make room for the veneers to adhere to the teeth without sticking out too far. After your teeth are prepared, your dentist will take precise digital impressions of your teeth to create a 3D model of your new teeth. While your veneers are fabricated at an offsite lab, they will place temporary veneers over your prepared teeth. Once your veneers are ready, they will call you back to their office to cement your permanent veneers into place!
Start Your Smile Transformation Today!
At Southern Dental Munford, we proudly offer an array of cosmetic dental services, including veneers. We’re committed to helping each patient attain their dream smile. Please contact our office today to schedule your dental veneer consultation!
Categorised in: Cosmetic Dentistry